How to fix a corrupted userprofil
You not able to lock on your AD-controlled PC - because the answer from your pc is: User profile service failed to sign in. User profile cannot be loaded
1. Log in with a local user admin
2. Start – regedit.exe (as admin)
3. Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList
4. Search for your profil. There are 2 with the same number, but one ending with .bak
5. The entry without ending .bak delete and the other rename without .bak
S-1-5-21-324234234342342342423423234234234 (delete) S-1-5-21-324234234342342342423423234234234.bak (rename)
6. Double-click on State – set here a Value of “0”.
7. Restart your PC and now you can log in :-)
Was this article helpful? Then please donate to keep The IT Community alive...
If you found this article helpful please share it, comment and help others by writing your own article.
Translate this page:
Articles found in the same category: