If you have Android applications like Plants vs. Zombies 2 installed on your smartphone or tablet, you might have noticed that those apps can sometimes notify you for every little thing. This can be quite annoying, since you will always thing you got a text or some sort of other message.
Here is how to disable Android app notifications:
- Wait until the notification from the app you want to disable notifies you.
- Pull down the notification bar.
- Press the notification (takes a few seconds) until a box appears.
- The box says App Info, press it.
- This will lead you to a page where you can perform different options for that app.
- Uncheck the box that says Show Notifications.
That it it, no more notifications from that app. If you want to show them again, just check the box Show Notifications.