If you are playing Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, you might wonder what happend to the hellfire rings. Well, there is a new methode of getting them now. In fact, now there are two ways, the old one to get level 60 hellfire rings and the new one, to get hellfire rings up to level 70. They have new affixes now, for example, the experience bonus is now 45% instead of 35%.
Here is how to get a level 70 hellfire ring:
- Instead of three keys, there are now four of them:
- The key of Bones, found on Odeg the Keywarden in Act 1 - Fields of Misery.
- The key of Gluttony, found on Sokahr the Keywarden in Act 2 - Dahlgur Oasis
- The key of War, found on Xah'Rith the Keywarden in Act 3 - Stonefort
- The key of Evil, found on Nekarat the Keywarden in Act 4 - Silver Spire Level 1
- Then you will need the plan for the infernal machine. It can be dropped from any of the keywardens. Teach it to the blacksmith.
You will need all four keys to create on of these infernam machines:
- Infernal Machine of Bones
Here you can get Leorics Regret
- Infernal Machine of Gluttony
Here you can get Vial of Putridness
- Infernal Machine of War
Here you can get Idol of Terror
- Infernal Machine of Evil
Here you can get Heart of Evil
So, the difference now is, that each infernal machine will open a specific door. The first three are the same as bevore, but the Infernal Machine of Evil will take you to Diablo himself.
- Lastly, you will need to buy the recipe for the hellfire ring from Squirt the Peddler for 5 million gold (she is right next to the Mystic).
- Teach that recipe to the jeweler, and if you have all four pices, you can make one hellfire ring.